Sunday, March 7, 2010

Elmo Potty Chart

My first ever Cricut project was a card for my cousin who had just had a new baby but I will be honest in telling you that the Cricut is a learning experience and the card was horrible!

So I would like to count this Potty Reward Chart I made for my almost 2 son as my first complete and worthy of showing project.

Keep checking my sister site to find out if the chart works!

Recipe for the project:

Orange construction paper for the background
All other paper is from a multi-colored value cardstock pack
-The circles: Designer's Calendar cart (fit to page 8.5x11)
-Days of the week letters: Designer's Calendar cart (2")
-Elmo: Sesame Street Friends (5")

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea! I am making one for my granddaughter. She loves Elmo,too.

    ReplyDelete