Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink and blue and weddings too

This post card style card was made for the Color challenge at My Pink Stamper. The requirements were to use 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of blue and black. I have been making so many Christmas and wintry type cards I wanted to do something a little different.
I had this elevated sticker boarder for AWHILE and when I saw it I knew it would be my inspiration.


As I said it is not a winter theme at all instead a wedding/anniversary theme. I know so many people that get married this time of year and thought wedding was a great direction to take this card. 

The bride and groom were cut using Wild Card. I used the icon feature and fit to length making the length 2.5 inches and the width 2 inches. 
The paper is all Bazzill Basics and the boarder is Provo Craft

2 comments:

  1. Really nice. Like the vellum over the couple with the sentiment. Very nice touch

    ReplyDelete