Saturday, May 29, 2010

My favorite biker turns 50!

This is the first card I actually really used my Gypsy. (1)I welded 2 highway signs from 'Going Places' together at 4.5" width. (2)I welded a rectangle from 'Plantin School Box' to the middle of the highway sign to make it some what like the Harley Logo...I honestly can't say what size the rectangle is because I just enlarged it until I thought it looked right : ) (3) I cut 2 highway signs at 4" using the shadow feature. Then I shadowed the rectangle. I used 1of the shadows on the outside and one on the inside of the card. (4) I cut 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' at .52" using Plantin School Box and '50' at .50" using font from Sesame Street Friends.
All of the paper is from value paper packs:either The Paper Studio or DCWV

I love this card! I know my dad did as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment