Saturday, May 29, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

Last week was teacher appreciation week for Clayton's preschool. They designated a gift idea for each day and Tuesday was card day with the theme "Our Teacher's Have the Write stuff"...cute right?
Clayton has 4 teachers that he sees throughout his day and I made 4 of these cards only changing the sticker on the front. I realized that I need a Cricut Cartridge that has more school images ASAP!! Bummer buying another cart will be sooo hard...hehehe


I was pretty short on time so the poem is a lot cheesy but hey it was supposed to be from a 2 year old!
 

Of course I am all about using stickers to fininsh off the project and loved these little apple stickers 


Recipe:

Envelope: Cardstock from value pack cut at 4" Plantin Schoolbox
Card:4" Plantin Schoolbox
Stickers: Whipper Snapper Designs, Oriental Trading, DCWV

 

1 comment:

  1. cute card and i love that poem, sounded good to me ;) if your looking for a great school cart. you should look at locker talk, a friend of mine got it and it has so much cute school stuff. anyway great cards and i love that Sesame Street banner, super cute, did it take a long time to make?

    ReplyDelete