Saturday, May 29, 2010

Your having a baby!! In Germany!!

One of my dearest friends and deployment battle buddy is having a baby! I am so excited for her and her husband...they are going to make great parents as they have always been my first choice in sitters for Clayton and would trust them with any of my kiddos! The downfall of Army life is that I have made some great friends to only have to say goodbye to or at least see ya in a few to as we all get stationed all over the place.

Angie and Andrew have moved with us since the hubbies graduated from commissioned and we have been through some hard and great times together and we miss them terribly! When we moved to California they moved to Germany...could we be any farther apart? Well when I go that phone call saying they were going to have a sweet little baby I was thrilled yet sad that I can't be there to enjoy this time with her.

When I got the Going Places Cart I was buying with the intention of making some great things for my sons room that is decorated in construction zone. Going Places has some great road signs to work with...but the surprise I found in the pregnancy designs is great! I knew whe Angie called me I was going to use the "BUMP" designs as I called them and I think this card is cute...I hope she does too : )

They have always talked about naming their babies 'A' names since they are both 'A' names so I thought it would be cute to place some 'A' names as a boarder 

Recipe:
Card: 5 1/4" Going Places
5" Going Places sign...Pregnant Lady
(sign was glued on the inside of the card to show through the window on the card)
Bump: 1" Going Places
Pattern Paper: The Paper Studio
Growing sticker: Pebbles Inc
The baby stickers: Me and My Big Ideas


Added extra... when I cut the preggers lady out and used the outline on the card it left me with the preggo lady to use again and since I feel like every week I am finding out about another pregnant friend it's great to get so much use out of one cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment